Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How far apart are her contractions, Colin?

ScubaFishee:
Sounds like you need to do a road trip across the time zone line. :14:

Oh, I'm definitely going to road trip to go meet the Bulla's. I haven't invested all this time (more if that thing called work didn't bother me) to just watch Drake pop out and that's it. :wink:

I'm hoping after Tanner is born my family and I can make a trip down there and all of us meet up.

Michael

ScubaTexan:
:musical_n Anticipation.....Anti-ci-pa-a-tion....it's making me wait.....it's keeping me wa-a-aiting... :musical_n

Come on Texan, think of a happier tune. If you leave this one in my head, I'm going to.... :light:

This is like when you were young and celebrated new-years. Its the countdown.

I'm so gald it is almost over for you guys, I love babies, And if Kris wants me to watch the kids in the condo so you two can kick up your heels for a while, while you are down here in the Keys, Just ask I don't mind at all. We can all sit and watch the BIG version of Sponge Bob Square Pants on that big TV you have. LOL
PS: I will bring my two boys and a bunch of kid junk food will have our own little Sinco De Mayo party.

I can't call you, your at the hospital.. I'll call you early in the AM I'm going diving in the morning with some of the scubaboard people in my unit. Got my boat packed this evening so I'm all set.

Becky,

Guess what!? I lost that number (I closed the wrong window) right after I hung up with you. I figured you were busy with buying that lil ****** for Drake (too cute and funny) and everything so I didn't call you back. We had decided to not go... maybe next time and then I can dive.

If you can, PM that number again.

DRAKE! Get out here now! :wink:

Michael

Contractions are real close... I'm taking a 'let the med pros do their thing' moment and posting. She's been in the tub some to.. she's out now for quick checks

NO NOT NOW, Play fair I am going to win!!!!!! I'll PM your later with it... OH darn I forgot to use the quote thing. LOL

CBulla:
Contractions are real close... I'm taking a 'let the med pros do their thing' moment and posting. She's been in the tub some to.. she's out now for quick checks

C'mon Drake! I've got the wine chilling waiting to toast your birth!

CBulla:

How close? You can't leave out the important infor! Okay I call Drake by 11:20 - I bet a nickel. Who else is in.

Whoever is closest wins... I dunno what but....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom