Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like old times to me! :D
Wish I could be there! Good luck and Godspeed!

Wooo hooo! Go Drake Go! or Get out Drake, get out!

Michael

CBulla:
OK Boys and girls! Water is broken, the kids are reading books and sipping ginger ale, Kris is dialated to 5ish... having contractions but doesn't seem to feel them (maybe she just has a high pain tolerance eh?) and our midwife and OB are here.. its a regular party! :D

One hour to go! :D

erparamedic:
MissD... so... maybe we should start a "Baby Bulla Labor Party" thread! :D (But, I can only party till around 9... have to be up really early for a 12 hour shift tomorrow. :wink:)

However... I wouldn't be opposed to wake up call to know that Drake is here and well! :D I'll have to buy a little something to send down to them!

Well I am only reading this now and it is 15 PAST nine. I'll party here with Henny, Texan, and Michael. BTW, look in Colin's sig line :winky: Hint: diapers :D No muss no fuss shopping.

Missdirected:
Well I am only reading this now and it is 15 PAST nine. I'll party here with Henny, Texan, and Michael. BTW, look in Colin's sig line :winky: Hint: diapers :D No muss no fuss shopping.

:musical_n Anticipation.....Anti-ci-pa-a-tion....it's making me wait.....it's keeping me wa-a-aiting... :musical_n

9:15? It's only 8:15 (well 8:23 now) here!

Ohh yeah, I'm the only one a time zone over! :wink:

Michael

9:32 right now....and.......

Kris was logged in reading, getting ready to compost a post and wouldn't you know it... CONTRACTION!

She's listening to her hypnobirthing CD and working through contraction after contraction right now... I'm literally watching her tummy morph and move as she's sitting and meditating...

The boys are happily watching Sponge Bob Square Pants :)

mwhities:
9:15? It's only 8:15 (well 8:23 now) here!

Ohh yeah, I'm the only one a time zone over! :wink:

Michael
LOL! Sounds like you need to do a road trip across the time zone line. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom