Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, did the board stop or is it just me?

Michael

Folks on the East coast leaving early.... we're packing and leaving here in a few minutes. Dakota (the dog) is going up to Reefguy's for a little visit.. then I'm taking the fam out to a little dinner then to..... well... the next stop

There is NOTHING wrong with using modern medicine. It's was only a few decades ago when the #1 cause of death for both infants and woman was..... childbirth!

Modern Medicine is a GOOD thing, and there is no shame in taking advantage of it!

Good Luck, and <pre> Congratulations! :D :D :D

Some I guess I'm the only Central (-6 GMT) person in this thread? :p

Good luck! Well, be safe and all of that. I'm sure we all are sending positive vibes the Bullas' way!

Michael

Kris and Colin... you two make really cute kiddos! Love the pics of Ian and Xavier!

Kris... remember... this baby is definitely gonna be bigger than the other 2.... Drugs are GOOD!! :rofl:

Many prayers and best wishes for the Bullas! {{{{BIG HUGS}}}} :hugs:

Missdirected:
Awe, so excited for you guys! He is almost here now :jump:

Lil 38, ER and the others, we seriously need a party or something of our own. Has anyone thought about what we are going to do whilst they are at the hospital??????? :confused:

MissD... so... maybe we should start a "Baby Bulla Labor Party" thread! :D (But, I can only party till around 9... have to be up really early for a 12 hour shift tomorrow. :wink:)

However... I wouldn't be opposed to wake up call to know that Drake is here and well! :D I'll have to buy a little something to send down to them!

erparamedic:
(But, I can only party till around 9... have to be up really early for a 12 hour shift tomorrow. :wink:)

PM me your cell number and I'll text message you the posts on the thread while you are at work. :wink:

Michael

No problem, just helping out.

Michael

OK Boys and girls! Water is broken, the kids are reading books and sipping ginger ale, Kris is dialated to 5ish... having contractions but doesn't seem to feel them (maybe she just has a high pain tolerance eh?) and our midwife and OB are here.. its a regular party! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom