Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tracey - Tinkerbell lives at Saddlewood Farms down here near Pine Island. Jackson, the horse he's riding now, lives there as well... then there is my favorite, an all white full size horse named Princess - she just loves me.. something about a pocket with carrots in it :) Seriously, 1200# of love and cuddle in that pretty horse.

Kris woke up this morning and asked if I could take her on a bumpy ride in the Jeep.. I guess she's a little...mm..uncomfortable :wink:

CBulla:
Tracey - Tinkerbell lives at Saddlewood Farms down here near Pine Island. Jackson, the horse he's riding now, lives there as well... then there is my favorite, an all white full size horse named Princess - she just loves me.. something about a pocket with carrots in it :) Seriously, 1200# of love and cuddle in that pretty horse.

Eh, guess it is just a popular name.

CBulla:
Kris woke up this morning and asked if I could take her on a bumpy ride in the Jeep.. I guess she's a little...mm..uncomfortable :wink:

Have her go on a five mile walk. afterward, let her know she still has two more weeks to go :11:

I'm betting that full moon on Monday might just be the golden ticket. I wish I was there with you guys again, what a wonderful expierence it was to be part of Ian's birth. I'll never understand how Kris stayed so calm through that whole painful thing, she's definetly my hero. I still think it would be awesome if we had our babies on the same day but that would mean she'd have to hold out until Ken makes it back from that S.W.A.T. conference next week (I've got my legs crossed tight).

Is the house ready yet?

Well if History repeats itself as with Ian, the Kris will be having that baby today, Just got the boat cleaned from taking her on a moonlight cruise to Ft. Myers beach like we did the day before Ian was born.

Kris like I told ya on the phone if this gives my boat a complex, your in trouble...

P.S. if the water that came from my bilge is any other kind of indication, the your water is about to break.....

:rofl: Kids are still out like a light, Kris is resting away in bed... no changes yet, but WOW is Drake active! I had my hand on the upper part of her tummy and he is just MOVING all around!

lol. Only 8 more days.

How'd the boat ride go? Hit lots of waves?

I bet a long walk would help her, when I worked in the OB at the hospital we would make the girls walk the halls for 20min at a time give them a 10min break and have them walk it again. I know that sounds mean but it sure made things go alot faster for them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom