Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks:
She may not like to hear this, but i reckon late tomorrow night or earlier on the 5th (i mean middle of the night stuff). :wink:

BTW - i am not telling Christina about this stuff yet, she is missing walking the wards and dealing with pregnant women (even operating as needed - not for Kris though).

HEY Simon...... Got a question for you! :D

Well, loads of walking today, she did jumping jacks (no kidding!).. the 'plug' is gone..

We're going to the park near by for T-ball practice and fun with the boys... the day is not over yet, yawl!

CBulla:
she did jumping jacks
:11: :11: :11: :11: :11:
I hope you were waiting to catch him!!!!

Six hours left 'til midnight............ hrmmm

Li'l38:
:11: :11: :11: :11: :11:
I hope you were waiting to catch him!!!!

That's Xavier's job, got the net ready??? :rofl3:

my God that was funny to watch him with Ian

Umm.. yes, we do have a net, right by the tub actually... Xavier's words when we we're looking "Yup, that looks about the right size to catch Drake!" :D

I had reflexology a few days. The lady ( Mary) asked me first, if I was PG. After I was done LMAO I asked why? She said it can bring on labor!

So there ya go..rub her feet! If nothing else happens..she'll love the free foot rub!

Yes.. she likes the foot rub thing :D

Lets see... jumping jacks again, ball playing.. playing with a new baby at the play ground, running around playing with a soccer ball... still hangin loose with no change.. :lol:

Working for a midwifery has its advantages.. Kris was checked today and had a little 'cervical stretch' to move things along some as she's completely uncomfortable... of course, she's out driving around now picking up breast milk for the milk bank and such, so it can't be that bad, is it?

Anyway, word from the midwife is that this baby is definitely going to be bigger than our other two were and that she really is just one sneeze away from 'going into labor'. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom