Bugs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For others who did not respond, but want to dive. Call Lighthouse Dive - 101 N. Riverside Dr Pompano Beach, Fl. 33062: 954-788-0208 to reserve for Sunday. They have two boats going on Sunday. One is going to Rodeo25 - 130' depth for the first dive. The other boat is doing two reef dives for bug hunting.//// If you need the hotel room to crash on Saturday night, let me know so I can keep a count of how many we will have

jdcpa:
We are headed over to Jupiter tomorrow through Sunday. Diving with Jupiter Dive Center or Jupiter Dive Charters, I forget which. (It might make sense to figure that out, huh?)

The weather looks good, except the marine forecast for Sunday is calling for the possibility of 3 to 5 foot seas. I realize I don't have unlimited experience but I do tend to toss my cookies in that type of seas. Hopefully Chris will not make that happen.

Maybe we can say Hello to all while we are over there.

Sunday may be out, but we will probably stay over.

If the weather gets bad on Sunday, anybody want to buy three seats on the boat? LOL!!

Good luck on the Lobster.

I think Jupiter is about 100 miles from Pompano (but, I could be mistaken)

Beuler hasn't had many days off lately. Have I mentioned work SUCKS?!!!

Anyway, calling to reserve my spot this morning. Still got spots in the room?

Rich

frogman_5:
Beuler hasn't had many days off lately. Have I mentioned work SUCKS?!!!

Anyway, calling to reserve my spot this morning. Still got spots in the room?

Rich

Yes, spots available... bring a sleeping bag and ear plugs (Did we mention Misd snores)

ANy space left for Sunday?

Boatlawyer:
ANy space left for Sunday?

For diving?? I'm sure there is. The group gets seperated on Sunday for a bit :sad: Tech listed the boat they are going on if you want to phone there. Alternately, I am going on Splashdown with some other SB'ers. They have room, I jsut talked to Lynn the owner/captain. If you want to do that boat with me their number is 877.724.2342. Ask Lynn to have Kev set you up next to Joyce, Chip, Chris, and myself :D I am heading out of here in a couple of hours (staying the night down there). Hey we are doing some shore night dives tonight if you are interested and we have a room to get some zzz's b 4 morning. Okay I am rambling. PM me if you would like. We would love to have you.

EDIT: I see you live in FT. Lauderdale - so you won't care to share a room. Well let me know if you are up for diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom