Bugs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, took care of the room

Let me know if you are looking for one to share.
I will be diving on Saturday afternoon and Sunday

Sunday is scheduled for two tanks on Crab Cove for two reef dives

Mmm, get out the garlic butter!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the heck peoples. Hold on, let me catch up. Hey listen. I am already going woo-hoo. Here is what I have planned. Diving all freaking day at Hibiscus! It is in Ft. Lauderdale but it is shore diving=free. So it is a bit further but well worth it. It is the only shore dive I love. It is in 17 foot of water which means you can stay down forever. You could do this reef a couple of days and still not see everything. They have a lil covered seating area where we can gear up. All we would have to pay for is our tanks, obviously.

If you don't like that idea, I ameanable to the charter. I am just thinking we could save money and play a heck of a lot longer.

Okay so I am driving down Saturday afternoon. Would love to cut costs with everyone by sharing a room. I snore so I need to room with people of like minds :wink: CoolTech!

Missdirected:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the heck peoples. Hold on, let me catch up. Hey listen. I am already going woo-hoo. Here is what I have planned. Diving all freaking day at Hibiscus! It is in Ft. Lauderdale but it is shore diving=free. So it is a bit further but well worth it. It is the only shore dive I love. It is in 17 foot of water which means you can stay down forever. You could do this reef a couple of days and still not see everything. They have a lil covered seating area where we can gear up. All we would have to pay for is our tanks, obviously.

If you don't like that idea, I ameanable to the charter. I am just thinking we could save money and play a heck of a lot longer.

Okay so I am driving down Saturday afternoon. Would love to cut costs with everyone by sharing a room. I snore so I need to room with people of like minds :wink: CoolTech!
===

Like sawing through logs unless I get some Sudafed in me, then it's a 50/50 shot ...lol

Ok, we have a room with large storage area, fridge, microwave, two king size beds and balcony. I will also bring a queen size inflatable.
===

Diving on Sunday is for Loooobster. $55.00 for

Crab Cove - A beautiful reef with a dramatic shore facing ledge. The drama of the reef begins and ends with hooks cut into the coral --- a great place to see Moray Eels. 50-70 feet of water Located offshore of the Deerfield Pier, Crab Cove is well known for large schools of snapper, lobster are very common under the huge undercut in the relief of the ledge

(my trox... full allowable bottom time and will still come up with air)

Featuring: Lobster, grunt, rays, small sharks
====

May be able to talk them into:

Missdirected:
CoolTech, how far is where we catch the boat from WPB?

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but here is the address:

101 N. Riverside Dr.
Pompano Beach, Fl. 33062

The hotel is right next door.. Pool bar on the water and all that jazz

CoolTech:
I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but here is the address:

101 N. Riverside Dr.
Pompano Beach, Fl. 33062

The hotel is right next door.. Pool bar on the water and all that jazz

Oh brilliant, as I have to meet up with my friend Jamdiver. He is here from Jaimaica. The whole reason I was going down in the first place. Sign us up for two on the boat.

Already on the East coast which makes it easy. Was planning to travel down to Cutler Ridge and go out to Elliot Key with family, but decided to go out with Jupiter Dive Charters on Sunday. I got lucky and booked the last spot on the boat. 3-5 seas will be welcome, 4-6 even better (keeps all the smaller private boats off the water). Have fun in Pompano, I tried to book a spot with the Miss Conduct a 6 pack on Monday. Already full which was no suprise. You should have pretty good hunting in Pompano, the bugs were thick in shallow water in Lauderdale during mini.

Missdirected:
Oh brilliant, as I have to meet up with my friend Jamdiver. He is here from Jaimaica. The whole reason I was going down in the first place. Sign us up for two on the boat.

2 For Sunday morning boat departing at 8:00AM - Will do

Will that be two for the hotel room also?

CoolTech:
2 For Sunday morning boat departing at 8:00AM - Will do

Will that be two for the hotel room also?

No, just one for the hotel, he is staying elsewhere. Hey what time do you think you are returning Sunday?

Missdirected:
No, just one for the hotel, he is staying elsewhere. Hey what time do you think you are returning Sunday?
Ok, the two of you are on for Sunday dive/// Sunday is still up for grabs. I don't have any morning appointments for Monday, so I can leave later in the day... did you have something in mind?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom