Bugs, bugs, and more bugs...and a SEA TURTLE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome trip report, thanks!!!! Does Sea d Sea rent drysuits?

Thanks for letting us dive vicariously through you!

No Sea-d-Sea does not rent drysuits. I'm not aware of any shops that rent drysuits. Sea-d-Sea does have a charter on the Mr. C going to Catalina on October 16th (Saturday)...you can reserve a spot by calling them at (310) 987-1994.

Darn! :mad: I'm taking a drysuit class so I can rent the drysuits I am thinking of buying. Don't want to spend that kind of money w/o trying first.

Darn! :mad: I'm taking a drysuit class so I can rent the drysuits I am thinking of buying. Don't want to spend that kind of money w/o trying first.

Oh -- I won't be able to make it to California anytime soon . .. <sigh>

I recognize that 1957 was long before most - perhaps all - of you took your first breathe of air and certainly before you became interested in the UW world...but history does reveal interesting facts...

Skin Diver Magazine Cover
October 1957 issue
La Jolla Cove
Picture of Mike Carahan holding a turtle he captured by hand at La Jolla Cove

So turtles have been around so Cal waters for a long long time...

And as I previously stated generally appear in the fall & winter months ---- so keep your eyes pealed for Turtles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom