Budget, but not sleaze - Big Apple ? Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm down there a couple of times a year. We always stay at Steps Garden Resort: go to www dot stepsgarden dot com (sorry, need five posts to post a URL. Daft)

I think you will find it covers all your requirements: 1500PHP per night (currently with breaky included), a pool and aircon. Beds are comfortable, rooms clean and refub on a pretty regular basis and the staff (and owner, whose name I forget) very accomodating (problem with water in shower . . . sorted during the course of a dive trip).

It is a 5 minute walk down to Asia Divers (if that is your choice) at Small La Laguna and up above Sabang with superb views across the bay to Verde Island. No noise floats up from the town - and to be honest, even in town it it pretty quiet and you can easily avoid the bars if you want.

Oh yes . . . and that pool is brand spanking new . . . have a gret trip.

So, Divin Rich, what's the word on Sabang Inn? Did you have a good experience? How was the diving? I'll be there next week and would appreciate any tips you gained from your trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom