buddy wanted, kona may 7-10 maui may 11-17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robotinc

New
Reaction score
I'm traveling solo, and I am looking for buddies if anyone wants to go diving. I was thinking about the manta and bioluminescence night dives in kona, and molokini in maui, but I am up for anything.'

I have my advanced and nitrox certifications, and I am used to cold California water. Lets go diving!

I'm traveling solo, and I am looking for buddies if anyone wants to go diving. I was thinking about the manta and bioluminescence night dives in kona, and molokini in maui, but I am up for anything.'

I have my advanced and nitrox certifications, and I am used to cold California water. Lets go diving!

If you're paying, I'm in!!:cool3:
I even know a good Maui dive op!:rofl3:

I'll be in Kona from May 6th to the 9th. Let me know if you are still interested. I'm from the Bay Area.

Check with Maui Dreams in South Kehei as they have a buddy book that seems to be very current. My wife doesn't dive and I was able to hook up with a buddy from their book for a few shore dives. Another option is to book your boat dives early during your trip and ask others on the boat if they want to shore dive with you. I was succesful doing that another time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom