Buddy near Morrison Springs for dive on March 14th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skbdogman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey, I realize this is short notice, but I'm up at Fort Rucker, AL, for just a few more days before heading back to the North East, and they plan to let us out of school early tomorrow. I was looking for anyone who may be interested in diving Morrison Springs tomorrow afternoon. I did Vortex a couple of Sundays ago, and would do it again if I have to, but Morrison looks like a lot more fun. I've been by there twice, and the last time was right after the storms came two Thursdays ago, and it looked pretty rough. Might be clear by now.

Anyone interested in a dive tomorrow afternoon?

My email is skbdogman@hotmail.com

I'm working in Louisiana tomorrow, so diving in FL is out of the question for me.

However, looking at the waterlevels for the Choctawhatchee River, the spring is probably decently clear. So goodluck in finding a buddy, should be a great dive if you can round up a partner.

Welcome to ScubaBoard

I was up at Morrison's on Sat morning. The water level was almost up to the end of the benches. The water was fairly clear, though.

Thanks for the hospitality all, but I woke up around 4am this morning with chills, a fever, and a cough I can't stop. Think I better thumb this one before I even get to the water.

I guess I'll just have to come back to FL another day and see all the rest of the beautiful springs you have to offer. They are quite a treat for us divers from the North East.

Thanks for the consideration,
Shawn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom