buddy for boat or shore dive on Sept 24?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalaurel:
Too bad you can't do the 24th. I have cubs tickets for the Sunday game, so the 25th won't work for me. What about boat charters for the 24th? Any good ones? CaptDale, you going out that day? I luv wrecks!

I don't have anything yet on the 24th, but I am sure that we could put something together.

I with a group looking for divers on the afternoon of the 24th. and morning of the 25th with N'Pursuit, which I guess is less than an hour from downtown Chi.
http://www.npursuitcharters.com/
There are three seats open on Saturday and one on Sunday. If you decide to go with N'Pursuit or Capt. Dale you're going to have a great time, they are both terrific operations.

I am diving with n'pursuit on the 25th. I am told we will be diving on the Tacoma and the Illinois. We have a group of 3 for that date in the AM. (not sure who else will be with us) This will be my 1st dive in the big lake. I will be at Haigh this Sunday and next Saturday working on my Navigation Specialty.

I would love to be able to dive on the 25th, but alas, the cubs call. (my Husband's very important thing for the fam to do while in Chicago).

What time do afternoon dives get back (on the 24th)? Dinner party that night...

Captdale, any chance of going out on the 24th, during the day/morning?

scubalaurel:
What time do afternoon dives get back (on the 24th)?
Around 5 or 6. Not an exact science, you know.

MgicTwnger:
Around 5 or 6. Not an exact science, you know.

Well, that will be too late for me. WIsh I could go out in the afternoon. I think my hubby wants to take me around the city before the party, so morning is still preferred.

What charters are good? I am pretty experienced, so deep and/or wrecks would be awesome. I'd rather boat dive than shore dive.

Back
Top Bottom