Bubblejunkie's First Venice "Tooth dive"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish:
Anyway, where is Venice Beach? I'll assume FL (?) but what's it near?

actually, now i can't remember if it's Venice Beach or just
Venice... but yes, it's in Florida, on the Gulf coast, south
of Tampa.

H2Andy:
actually, now i can't remember if it's Venice Beach or just
Venice... but yes, it's in Florida, on the Gulf coast, south
of Tampa.

Exactly right! SW FL coast- beautiful area.

Walter, Went out on boats both times, I think it's easier to take a boat, Took the john boat once, and chartered a boat the next might bring boat this weekend if anyone's interested.

bubblejunkie:
Walter, Went out on boats both times, I think it's easier to take a boat, Took the john boat once, and chartered a boat the next might bring boat this weekend if anyone's interested.
I got a boat too and would love to know where the good spots are.
Fred

Oh.. that kills me.. 18hrs logged out there and I finally find one thats about 3.5" and kind of beat up.. in that pic you've got 8 - I have GOT to get my boat in the water!! Course all my dives are straight from shore.

Hey, aren't a group of my Lauderdale buddies planning a trip to Venice, or did I miss (or hallucinate) that?

I've got a powerful hankering for some teeth.

-G

Some of us could get jealous, many a diver has looged lots of hours there (including myself) and the Megs have eluded us. I was there this past weekend with CBulla when he got his finally. Very Good Find, Great job.

Was the boat you went on from Florida West Scuba?

Wildbill:cop_2:

GrierHPharmD:
Hey, aren't a group of my Lauderdale buddies planning a trip to Venice, or did I miss (or hallucinate) that?

I've got a powerful hankering for some teeth.

-G
Yeah...once the water warms up a bit! I don't think one has been offically planned yet....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom