Bubble Ring Maker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim2386

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've seen pictures of people taking pictures inside bubble rings. I know how to make smoke rings, how would I go about making a bubble ring machine?

Thanks,
Jim

you dont make them with a machine you make them with your mouth. There have been lots of good threads on this before, do a quick search.

Pretty simple, usually I can get good ones but some days, I can't make a single one! Basically, close your mouth most of the way and kind of pucker your lips, then stick your tongue just the tiniest bit out of your mouth. Then blow. Try to "shoot" though, don't just exhale. It's almost like spitting, but with air. Kind of. :) I do it almost every dive before ascending, just lay back and blow air rings for a few minutes :)

Actually, an underwater bubble ring machine was patented by some guy sometime in the past 2-3 years or so. I'd stick with making them the old fashioned way. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom