For Sale Brownie's Third Lung CS270 Commercial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a 2007 Brownie's Third Lung CS270. It is the commercial version with the engine, compressor and two tanks mounted to an aluminum cart. Unit does not have a lot of time on it. We are a small construction company that dabbled in diving on and off. Just serviced the engine and is ready to go. Also have (2) ~150ft long air lines, a bunch of engine and compressor service parts and miscellaneous accessories and fittings/manifolds to allow use with multiple divers that will go with it. Will ship if need be but would rather keep it local. I can meet deliver in most NC and SC. $1000

Also have an OTS Divator mask/regulator with a buddyphone comm. Regulator was tested ok at dive shop last summer and functions properly. $300

Thanks,
Luke

IMG_1641.JPG IMG_1643.JPG IMG_1639.jpg IMG_1628.JPG IMG_1645.JPG IMG_1644.JPG

Please contact me about your gear for sale, sorry I am not near by but in Califorina, Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom