Broken Bow Expedition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Mike...
Time and Place ???
Where should we meet up? Out on the point at Stevens Gap or do you have something else in mind?
I'll be putting the Sea-Doo in the water near the Marina and might need a helper to bring the truck and trailer back to the dive spot. ~ Or ~ I could let somebody just ride the Sea-Doo on over to the dive spot for me. Water craft are pretty fun ! You should offer your captain services. ( Tempting isn't it :crafty: )

texdiveguy:
I am surprized the 'Okie Girls' did not reply to this........

I would love to try Broken Bow. I have not dove it. I was back at CSSP last weekend, and had a great 5 dives! I think the Broken Bow thing will have to wait. All of my extra money is going toward my Cozumel fund right now. I would love to meet up in September and will be making a trip to Tablerock in late September also if anyone would like to join!?!

galscuba:
I would love to try Broken Bow. I have not dove it. I was back at CSSP last weekend, and had a great 5 dives! I think the Broken Bow thing will have to wait. All of my extra money is going toward my Cozumel fund right now. I would love to meet up in September and will be making a trip to Tablerock in late September also if anyone would like to join!?!

HI....I understand about the $$$$ thingy....same here!! Glad you made it back to CSSP....did not know you were out there,,,,I did 3 dives that day also there. I would join you on the Tablerock trek but have a late Sept. trip planned to Uvalde to dive the Nachos river and kayak. Have fun and best of diving in Cozumel.

Firefyter:
Gee, I'd really like to go, but my wife said something about us catching a plane that day........ :D

:1poke: Gee, thanks! That felt great!

Have fun, anyway. :wink: Be safe and stay with your buddy. :1poke:

Foo

Back
Top Bottom