• LOL

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Laughing like a drain

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Not funny at all

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on lads and lasses, you must know by now that us Brits have an amazing sense of humour, there are so many British shows that have been adapted for the USA market. Closer to home all you have to do is look at our Prime Minister (need i say more) has any one seen Fawlty Towers. I think that British and American comedy is just differient, a lot of British stuff has Innuendos (think i've spelt it right!) which at times can be lost on other nations. maybe i am compleatly wrong! but hay! its my opinion.

I thought the ark was hilarious. Nearly pee'd myself laughing! Also kudos to diver jim for the flashback to great python bits!!! But not all us BC'ers are lumberjacks. Just most!! LMAO. Do any of the UK'ers here know where I can find a site for an older (?) BBC comedy show called "Chewing the Fat"? I got a copy downloaded to disc from a friend when I was in Scotland, but cant play it here. Got people just giving me that funny look when I try to describe the show to them! Thx if anyone can help!

BCBUBBLES:
Do any of the UK'ers here know where I can find a site for an older (?) BBC comedy show called "Chewing the Fat"? I got a copy downloaded to disc from a friend when I was in Scotland, but cant play it here. Got people just giving me that funny look when I try to describe the show to them! Thx if anyone can help!

this is the official site: http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/chewinthefat/ is this the show you were refering to??

Back
Top Bottom