Breakwater 8/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alibi 2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Surface temp 60/ bottom 59
Mod surge
1' to 2' swell
vis. 6 to 8 feet...

We dove the north end...didnt get to see a lot as we were doing training dives...
on the surface we were buzzed by a dolphin so that was exciting...unfortunately the vis. is not real good...we will dive tommorrow if the weather cooperates...for a major holiday the diving traffic was light..

Surface temp 60/ bottom 59
Mod surge
1' to 2' swell
vis. 6 to 8 feet...

We dove the north end...didnt get to see a lot as we were doing training dives...
on the surface we were buzzed by a dolphin so that was exciting...unfortunately the vis. is not real good...we will dive tommorrow if the weather cooperates...for a major holiday the diving traffic was light..

The breakwater runs more or less west to east, not south to north. Check it on your
compass.

The dive traffic at the breakwater is usually lighter on holiday weekends because there
are a lot fewer classes.

I know,, but its just the way my sense of direction runs...its a constant battle with my hubby...he says if you can change me you are his hero...:confused:

we dove breakwater the 31 too with vis at less than a foot also broke my foot ...(see accidents and near misses)....this holiday sucked!

The breakwater runs more or less west to east, not south to north. Check it on your
compass.

The dive traffic at the breakwater is usually lighter on holiday weekends because there
are a lot fewer classes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom