Breaking news from the whale wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know I do... :mooner:

Im sure you do.. Must be balmy weather there now since its a deep freeze here :D

You can have your cold weather back anytime you like too.. I wont mind at all.

The whaler would at the least have a close quarter situation if the Ady Gil had stayed where they were.
I see prop wash and a wake from the Ady Gil meaning it thrusts itself forward. INTO THE PATH OF THE WHALER! Resulting in a ramming or a collision. The person at the helm of the Ady Gil operated in a reckless manner.

Even if you love whales either on a sandwich or just in the ocean there were some very bad judgements made!
See you topside! John

They deserve it either way.. That idiot leader needs to be in prison. Get your heads out of your butts people. I dont think one person on here likes whaling, but this Paul guy is nothing but a criminal, and a dumb one at that. Half a mile, I like the last 15ft that shows the damn boat accelerating into the whaler.
Dont let your love of whales justify stupidity.

Paul Watson was nowhere near this latest incident. His ship was
approximately 40 hours away when this happened.
The Ady Gil tried to evade being run over by the Shonan Maru.
I think it is pretty clear.

Paul Watson was nowhere near this latest incident. His ship was
approximately 40 hours away when this happened.
The Ady Gil tried to evade being run over by the Shonan Maru.
I think it is pretty clear.

Is that why you can see by the prop wash that they were throttling into the big ship?? That is very clear..

Im sure you do.. Must be balmy weather there now since its a deep freeze here :D

You can have your cold weather back anytime you like too.. I wont mind at all.

:rofl3: You can always come to Canada to get a tan... Tell me there's no climate change. :)

Is that why you can see by the prop wash that they were throttling into the big ship?? That is very clear..[/QUOT

They tried to move, probably in a state of disbelief and panic.
I seriously doubt they believed they were in
eminent danger of being run over until the last few seconds
and by then it was just too late.

:rofl3: You can always come to Canada to get a tan... Tell me there's no climate change. :)

Naaa.. Too many mooses running loose there :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom