Brand new SP MK25/G260 BT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, total madness. The FSR is one of my favourite first stages.

My next dream is an older, before they became gargantuan, Legend first stage with either XTX50 or G260 or F8 seconds, not yet decided.

This is sooo unnatural, there must be a law against that with severe penalties and an unimaginable painful torture somewhere!

He is like a mad scientist, mixing and matching chemicals and who knows what might become of him. It is very sad:

What advantage might be conferred upon a diver by mixing a Legend (first gen) first with a G260, curious regulator monkeys want to know?

Yes, my G260s cracked at about 1.7 inches out of the box. Come on Scubapro, what is with that?

Now if only I had the G260 carbon covers I might know where a Legend first is, think of the blasphemy I could cause to happen :eyebrow: .
I scored another older Legend NIB. The ip swing on those is almost zero. Very simple to service without specialty tools, basically they use same service kit as a newer Titan/Mikron/Core and I have a bunch of those.

I have all O rings and seats to keep G260s alive till I'm not. When tuned properly they breathe superbly. I do like the seat saving purge. They look, IMO, great with R195 covers.

And finally, the legend with blacked out G260s is a stunning looking combo.

Thanks everyone for the feedback - they just arrived! can't wait to get them wet.

Attachments

• IMG_0499.jpeg
    IMG_0499.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 94
Thanks everyone for the feedback - they just arrived! can't wait to get them wet.

Oh, wow, those are just too pretty to dive. Color me jealous:shocked:. But I may have a solution in work:yeahbaby:.

They look terrible, you should sell them asap very cheap.

:p

They look, IMO, great with R195 covers.
No no, I have those 'covers' , not going to happen.
Do they come in blue ?
The G260 has a seat saver locking purge button, make sure to engage that feature for storage.
And thanks for the reminder, not done so after the last dive , now clean and dry [not for long]
And 'out of the box' I have to tune EVERY 2nd stage, the last G260 was not that far off [for me, that is].

Mine are not pretty like yours.
Excuse the shot taken on my phone.
IMG_20230618_090805_DRO.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom