Bradenton, Tampa, Venice???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ILDiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm looking to do some diving. Anyone? Sat Jun 9th, or Sun. I am interested in a shore dive or 2 in Bradenton on the Sugar Barge, Venice for teeth, anything. I'm going out with Florida West again on Monday (went this past monday too) I may go with ScubaQuest or Sea Trek next week. I want to do a night dive, but none are going out while I'm here, Scuba Quest has one next Friday night, and we leave Friday morning, always my timing on the night dives! I'm hoping for something less expensive than a charter, just cause I have limited funds on this trip, but I do have some room someone has a good dive!

I'm on a slow dialup internet here, but I'll try to check back. Thanks.

--Chris

Sorry, I can't read a calandar I guess, the 10th or Sun the 11th.

Went to Sea Trek Divers today, they may scrounge a night dive together if they can get their night specialty students together to get it done sometime next week.

I'll be going to VB on Saturday.

What time Sat? I will have to stop by FW and get a tank or 2. I didn't have room to pack mine along.

I'll be there around 8:30-9:00

GAH! I over slept! I was in Tampa late Fri for a seminar and woke up at 9:00. Would be 10:00-10:30 before I could get down there. Thanks for letting me know, I totally blew this one. *kicking my own back side*

ILDiver:
GAH! I over slept! I was in Tampa late Fri for a seminar and woke up at 9:00. Would be 10:00-10:30 before I could get down there. Thanks for letting me know, I totally blew this one. *kicking my own back side*

Too bad! There is diving all day long when the wind comes in from the West.

We came... we saw... we collected hundreds!

First tank: 2 hrs
20 ft vis
Found a $70 dive knife

Over to Florida West for $3.50 tank fills

Over to Sonny's for all you can eat ribs (He's fifteen... where does he put a rack and 3/4 of Beef Ribs, Garlic Bread, fries and beans?)

Over to the shore for another hour & 1/2 dive
15 ft vis
Found a decent snorkel

Out of the water and on the way home before 3:30 PM
----

Great day of diving and bonding!

Cooltech, You sure those items weren't yours to begin with. I know your history for losing things like fins, etc. LOL :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom