Bradenton/Sarasota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I was misunderstood, My decision on to go or not is not depending on the wet gear, I have a lot to do this weekend and that I'll have to talk myself out of doing some of it. :eyebrow:

I agree....The wad cutters would make nice clean holes in Fiberglass :wink:

Wildbill:cop_2:

The boaters were really bad last week. In fact, I'm bringing my camera this week to get some documentation. At Venice, I always try to surface close to shore. Boaters along there have absolutely no regard for a dive flag.

Colin, do you still have that pic of the FWC boat hitting the dive flag?

Did you find the safe?

Wildbill:
I think I was misunderstood, My decision on to go or not is not depending on the wet gear, I have a lot to do this weekend and that I'll have to talk myself out of doing some of it. :eyebrow:
Wildbill:cop_2:
Well..... what's a couple of hours at the beach gonna hurt? I talked myself right out of doin' chores n stuff. :D I gotta tell ya just how easy it was!!!! I live farther from the beach so I don't get many opportunities. I'm still a newbie, gotta dive every chance I get! This being a 3 day weekend, I figured I'll take up the slack later....... simple as that! :eyebrow:

ok, found this thread, smoakair and I will be at venice, we are talking about huly 2 at alhambra beach right??

madeline:
ok, found this thread, smoakair and I will be at venice, we are talking about huly 2 at alhambra beach right??
UUuhhhhhhh, July 2, yes that's tomorrow. If Alhambra Beach is at the end of Alhambra Rd, then that's a yes too! (I've never been there but my directions say ...take Alhambra Rd 0.4 mi to the end...)

Madeline, when are you and Chuck gonna be there?

Have you seen the report of the Austrian bitten at Boca Grande today?

If anyone wants to dive next week during the day or even after work let me know. I work in Bradenton.

Wish I could make it tomorrow but just saw this thread and have plans.

What's up with all the :sharks: ??

Sharks are the current media darling.

Anyone want to do Red Rock reef tomrrow :).

dzstr:
If anyone wants to dive next week during the day or even after work let me know. I work in Bradenton.

Wish I could make it tomorrow but just saw this thread and have plans.

What's up with all the :sharks: ??

I'll be around Bradenton till Friday. I'de like to dive the Sugar Barge if conditions are good. Let me know. The low vis has me a little spooked right now with the sharks in the news.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom