BP/W combo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Sub Gravity BP/W comes with a backplate "cover". It is not a pad, it's a piece of the same material as the wing that attaches to the inside of the plate. If you check the link I posted, it tells you everything that is included with their single tank package.
I am looking forward to it, holder might be a gimmick but if it work that is one less item clipped on.

one plate one size stainless only no talking

61 070.JPG

natural finish 50% price increase no headaches
back in production

Done!

Any subgravity owners care to summarize what swung them for that over the DGX offering?

Any subgravity owners care to summarize what swung them for that over the DGX offering?
There were a couple of things but the big one was the quick release harness. It is very simple and clean, just 2 stainless steel buckles. Also my local dive shop is a Sub Gravity dealer, so I didn't have to order it and I saved the shipping and duty costs.

There were a couple of things but the big one was the quick release harness. It is very simple and clean, just 2 stainless steel buckles. Also my local dive shop is a Sub Gravity dealer, so I didn't have to order it and I saved the shipping and duty costs.
Going back and forth in which harness, the slides on the continuous harness allow you to adjust it on the fly, really cool feature.

Going back and forth in which harness, the slides on the continuous harness allow you to adjust it on the fly, really cool feature.
I’d suggest going with a standard continuous harness with regular hardware. Once you get it dialed in, you shouldn’t have to adjust much (if any).

I’d suggest going with a standard continuous harness with regular hardware. Once you get it dialed in, you shouldn’t have to adjust much (if any).
Simple continuous harness is more than adequate. I have only one harness to cover from wet to dry suit. Just be careful how much to trim off in the beginning. Simple continuous harness/webbing is dirt cheap.

DIY one quick release buckle is not that difficult.

I started with an adjustable harness. Eventually switched to continuous and much prefer it. Unlike a jacket, there is plenty of space for your arm to go through so no need to loosen the straps to get it on.

I'd only recommend adjustable for people with difficulty reaching backwards or who are constantly switching between drysuit and t-shirt diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom