BP/W combo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like a standard 1” hose, if so putting a common K inflator on shouldn’t be a problem. It looks to be a nice rig.
I change all mine out to the zeagle one. Used it for a decade or so and couldn’t get used to the scubapro one on my litehawk

I also went with a Subgravity. The options they offer and the quality is great. ONLY thing I have against them is the wing to plate bolt is 8mm metric. NO one has speed nuts in 8mm.
Any benefit to the adjustable harness?

I change all mine out to the zeagle one. Used it for a decade or so and couldn’t get used to the scubapro one on my litehawk
I use Zeagle too.

I love their adjustable harness, it is so simple and easy to get out of without any of the down falls and clutter of a standard BC adjustable harness. It comes pre-assembled on the backplate.

He's not making them anymore. I messaged him and that's what he told me.

Faith is the answer my son

Ex_libris_van_Virginio_Bianchi-Valentini_Ex_libris_Virginii_Bianchi-Valentini_(titel_op_object...jpg

Really nice system. It comes pre-assembled and the connection system is solid and all stainless. Easy to get in and out of when I'm bulky with a thick suit. When I'm in a rash guard I just wiggle in and out, but cold water the release system is nice.

Sub Gravity makes 8mm speed nuts. Delrin Thumbwheel Nuts - Subgravity
I use DGX plastic assembly screws. DGX Assembly Screws, Plastic, Set of TWO
Ya got me. Let me re-state. You can only get the 8mm x 1.25 from them at $20 EACH. I bought my Subgravity from my LDS and said I wanted speed nuts. We both looked at the bolt and he handed me 5/16 speed (I build houses and restore cars, so I'm pretty good sizing up nuts and bolts). I came home to put the system together and they didn't fit. I thought I must have cross threaded it, but the other didn't fit. I took the bolt to my car shop and where I found out it's 8mm and not only that, it's 1.25 thread. I called my LDS and he said, "Can't be, they are made in Colorado." He emails Subgravity and they say, yup 8mm x 1.25. He's just as stunned as me. I'm in Philadelphia where there are a bunch of dive shops close to me. I call them all with my request and they all say I have to be wrong and/or they don't have them. In the end I was just frustrated and switched the nuts and bolts out to 5/16.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom