Boyton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howarde:
You'll see that the current in Boynton is not as strong as in WPB. The gulfstream dips in really close to shore in WPB, but it's still out a ways in Boynton.

Let me know how you like it... and tell Lynn (captain) that I sent you (then they'll be extra nice - hopefully) :wink:
heh I will.
looks like I'll have to get up at the asscrack of dawn to make the drive though. morning dives leave the dock at 8 there
-Brian

NYC-Diver:
Is the Capt. Tony same as the Budweiser?
No - The Budweiser Bar is near the Capt Tony. On a REALLY good day, you can swim from one to the other.

What are the spearfishing rules on charters like Loggerhead or Splashdown. Do the boats have licenses to cover us, or do we need to purchase our sport fishing license?

NYC-Diver:
What are the spearfishing rules on charters like Loggerhead or Splashdown. Do the boats have licenses to cover us, or do we need to purchase our sport fishing license?
Yeah... Tom is correct. Splashdown doesn't allow spearguns, but if you plan on hunting, you will need a license.

You can get a saltwater license here https://www1.wildlifelicense.com/fl/

had a blast on my dives
saw a big jewfish, some cuda and a loggerhead turtle on the capt. tony and then we did a shallow drift on a reef called castle ledge.
good stuff
:D

LiteHedded:
had a blast on my dives
saw a big jewfish, some cuda and a loggerhead turtle on the capt. tony and then we did a shallow drift on a reef called castle ledge.
good stuff

Hope to see ya in the water! :wink:

LiteHedded:
had a blast on my dives
good stuff

Glad you enjoyed it!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom