Boyton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYC-Diver

Reaction score
I'll be in Boynton Beach next week. I've been diving there for three years and using local dive boats for reef dives on Boynton Beach, Lantana, Daytona, Etc. Any other recommendations? It's been great diving, I'm just wondering if there is anything else in the area to check out. Also, any recommended shore dives? Any links of tide tables?

Check out ScubaKevDM's boat: Splashdown Divers or Captains Jim and John on the Loggerhead. Both are AWESOME operations. You will find them friendly and helpful almost to a fault.

NetDoc:
Check out ScubaKevDM's boat: Splashdown Divers or Captains Jim and John on the Loggerhead. Both are AWESOME operations. You will find them friendly and helpful almost to a fault.

What he said. Get there early for good parking!

Are there any shore dives you recommend?

NYC-Diver:
Are there any shore dives you recommend?
In Boynton - take a boat. Splashdown is my favorite S FL boat... I usually go once a week.

Shore Diving... Go south to Lauderdale.

If the gallery was working... I would show you pictures.

NetDoc:
i think I might head down tomorrow.
if you had to pick one of them to recommend which one would it be?
i've never dived boynton before

LiteHedded:
i think I might head down tomorrow.
if you had to pick one of them to recommend which one would it be?
i've never dived boynton before
Call Splashdown 561-736-0712 - They are one of the best ops anywhere. I'll be diving there next friday.

howarde:
Call Splashdown 561-736-0712 - They are one of the best ops anywhere. I'll be diving there next friday.
might have to rent my tanks up here before I drive down.
20 bucks is a bit much

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom