Boynton Beach Underwater Explorers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did a quick search; this is their website? A 34 foot 6-pack boat, optional for a fee guide service, with rental equipment available. Since they give individual charter trip prices, not simply a 'book the boat' rate, I take it they do open seating (individual bookings)? Any idea if they rent tanks larger than 80 cf?

I ask since these things would be good to know, and I've seen in the past some 6-pack operations elsewhere (one comes to mind immediately, not in Florida) tend to want to get a group to book the boat. Open seating is a nice option to have.

Richard.

It is true that Underwater Explorers... Kevin and Flo are back in the water as of today.

We dove with Kev today and had a great time with top-to-bottom viz and side-to-side about 100'.

We dove Table Tops and Briny Breezes and had some good times this morning...

P6060065.jpgP6060070.jpgP6060082.jpgP6060090.jpgP6060112.jpgP6060117.jpgP6060123.jpgP6060137.jpgP6060149.jpg

Time to get in the water in Boynton!

I did a quick search; this is their website? A 34 foot 6-pack boat, optional for a fee guide service, with rental equipment available. Since they give individual charter trip prices, not simply a 'book the boat' rate, I take it they do open seating (individual bookings)? Any idea if they rent tanks larger than 80 cf?

I ask since these things would be good to know, and I've seen in the past some 6-pack operations elsewhere (one comes to mind immediately, not in Florida) tend to want to get a group to book the boat. Open seating is a nice option to have.

Richard.

That is their website...

You'll need to call about rental equipment (we have all we need, so I am not sure about rentals).

Underwater Explorers offers single seating (individual bookings) as well as rent the boat prices...

Flo (Kevin's amazing wonder dog) is a trip on the boat (note: stays on the captain's bridge).

why were they out of the water? I have gone out with them before and am planning to go again soon- great dive boat, Captain, and Flo is a wonderful dog.

All good to hear, headed there on the 18th and booked with Kevin for the 19th and 20th, so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom