Bot check

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The mods have concluded that the person formerly known as Scuba Client and now with the account Alaskan Scuba Dude is in fact a person.

From another thread.

Alaskan Scuba Dude:
They learn faster only because Scuba is easy and natural for most, and they are reasonably confident in confined water.

Some students are not capable of keeping up with the demands of training, or are unprepared. Although, this is part of the problem and the solution. This is a computer-generated message. Do not reply.

From another thread.

Alaskan Scuba Dude:
They learn faster only because Scuba is easy and natural for most, and they are reasonably confident in confined water.

Some students are not capable of keeping up with the demands of training, or are unprepared. Although, this is part of the problem and the solution. This is a computer-generated message. Do not reply.

I have been keeping up with its BS and recording it.

Attachments

• Robocop error 220617 ver 01-BZM.jpg
    Robocop error 220617 ver 01-BZM.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 60
How does anyone recognize that I am not a bot, unless you meet someone, you can only judge by the posts,
this bot has been asked multiple times to post a picture of gear etc, or answer direct questions, and almost never does, seems to have no problem findings PDFs to upload but not gear pictures?, seems like a major red flag,

Conspiracy theories aside, this is a pretty good question.
Feel free to come back with a new account if you get banned?
Doesn't seem quite right.
What do you expect, the site allows, even recommends users use a VPN all you need is to use a new email address.

How does anyone recognize that I am not a bot, unless you meet someone, you can only judge by the posts,
this bot has been asked multiple times to post a picture of gear etc, or answer direct questions, and almost never does, seems to have no problem findings PDFs to upload but not gear pictures?, seems like a major red flag,

Seems more like a troll more than a bot, then again Smarterchild was a bot and I enjoyed chatting with her back when I was on aim…

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom