Boston Harbor Diving Co. Scallop Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like everybody bagged up nicely...I'm jealous. I'm trying to fit one last charter in, but it's not looking good ):. Oh well!

Lobstaman

Hi Jimmy, the scalloping has been great. Last weekend was the biggest catch we have ever had. It looks like this Sunday will be blown out so Sat is the last scallop trip. We do have some spots for 10/31, three wrecks that day for the price of two. Hope you can come out. I think we still have your light. P.

Looks like everybody bagged up nicely...I'm jealous. I'm trying to fit one last charter in, but it's not looking good ):. Oh well!

Lobstaman

Jim, let me know if you're heading out. I've been dying to get out but can't coordinate schedules with the boys.

Chris

I'm bummed I haven't made it out more in the past couple of years, but you can bet on seeing me at the start of next season!

Jim, let me know if you're heading out. I've been dying to get out but can't coordinate schedules with the boys.

Chris

I'm disappointed that I won't be able to make it on that final charter. I promised myself that I would dive more this year. I had a good start, but I had a bad finish. I haven't dove since the Lovell's trip. Anyhow, I've got a replacement furnace to pay for and I have to be home with the kids on Halloween, so can't do the Friday charter. Well, there's always next year.

LobstaMan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom