Bonnie Cardone's first mystery novel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chuck Tribolet

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Many of you will know the name Bonnie Cardone. She wrote and photographed for many years
for the late Skin Diver magazine, and more recently for California Diver. Over the
last few years, she has been in parallel pursuing writing mystery novels, and she's
just had her first publication, on Amazon Kindle. I read it this evening (I speed read,
but it's shorter than a Clive Cussler which would be about 8 hours for me) and enjoyed it.
The protagonist is Cinnamon Greene, a female photographer who dives. In this one,
the diving (Northern Channel Islands) is secondary to the main plot, but Bonnie got
the diving right (unlike Cussler who manages to screw something up in every book).
But it's the mysterey that's the book, and it's good too.

It's called "The Bride Wore Black", and is just $3.99 on Amazon Kindle. I enjoyed it.
Do be careful because Amazon has several other titles "The Bride Wore Black". I searched
on The Bride Wore Black Bonnie and got it, just the title got all the others.

There are two more novels, with more diving, coming very soon.

Congratulations to Bonnie on this!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom