Bonne Terre Mines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might want to do a search on this topic. I asked the same question last year and got a lot of responses, mostly negative. Although some people thought it was a great dive for winter most thought it was pretty expensive and not worth the money or the travel time from Michigan. It looks like a cool place but I took the advice of the Scubaboard members and decided to keep my money.

This seems to come up every winter. I live in Mo and have not been there in the 6 winters I ahve been here. I hear that it is $$$$$ and cold. I have a drysuit now, but am not sure I want to spent the $$$$$.

havent been there myself, but a couple of the people who come to the dive shop i work at have been
i hear that it is an amazing experience, $$$, though they think that it is the kinda trip that is good enough to do once but not again because of the price
great 100ft+ visibility and lots of the area is lighted

I dove it last spring and think that it was a good experience. It was a touch on the pricey side. If you go plan on diving at least three trails, more if possible. The first two trails they take you on are pretty tame and are largely designed to make sure your skills are in line. Our most enjoyable dive was our last one and they say they keep getting better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom