Bonjour!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBabe22

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey yall:)
I am most likely going abroad to Brussels, Belgium 2cd semester.

Is there any good diving around the area?

Are there significant differences diving in Europe? (other than metric ect!)

Thanks! Merci!

Belgium is a nice place to visit....but living there is very diff than most of Europe. If you can....try and get a Dutch landlord...the French landlords drove all our people nuts being so nitpicky and unfriendly. (Generality I know...but its the way it was)

There is a great dive center there that actually has a 132 ft circular hole to dive in. Take some pics and post them.

Brugge is a great place to visit. Very scenic.

Good luck there and get to that dive center.
rich

oh......and start saving for a dry suit....the water is COLD.

RICHinNC:
Belgium is a nice place to visit....but living there is very diff than most of Europe. If you can....try and get a Dutch landlord...the French landlords drove all our people nuts being so nitpicky and unfriendly. (Generality I know...but its the way it was)

There is a great dive center there that actually has a 132 ft circular hole to dive in. Take some pics and post them.

Brugge is a great place to visit. Very scenic.

Good luck there and get to that dive center.
rich

How different than Europe? I enjoyed France when i was there for 5wks one summer...Is alot of the experience determined by the landlord?

I'll be a student, so hopefully things won't be too bad!

in belguim we have a lot of quaree to dive, we dive too into lakes (belguim and luxembourg) and we dive in the noord see (wreck diving) and in zeeland (a part of nederlands just next to the belguim coast)

FOr nemo33 it's just a swimingpool, a big one but a swimingpool... it's not at all representative from belgium diving...

Back
Top Bottom