Bonairetruckrental.com - Just got back...$50 a day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...Since many at Buddy Dive are in 2BR condos, they typically share that cost among 4 people.
It's usually just me and my wife. When it's more, it is one or both of my children and my son's wife. Regardless, I pay for it all, no splitting the cost here :)

Reactions: gbf
I just wanted to do an update on this - Bonaire Truck Rental charges $60 a day during high season. That still includes full CDW. I just had some friends get in touch today and they have trucks available for December. Can't say enough good things about these guys.

Thats a good deal, but I spend alot of time on Bonaire. I have 8 weeks booked for this winter and I just go to Expedia.com and see who is the cheapest. I get a 4 door pickup. My first 2.5 weeks, I got one for $36 per day and my 2.5 weeks in Jan, I got it for $33 per day. Its not always the same company. Now I look for those same dates and they are double. Now my Feb trip is more, but I will keep looking and if I find a better deal, then I cancel my Expedia res.

I just looked at their website, and it says $60 per day with a 5 day min.

The issue on Bonaire now are there are very few trucks as many were sold off during Covid. So, you would need to book very, very early to get those super low rates. Full insurance for $60 a day is about as cheap as it gets on the island now....

That's a good deal. However, I just checked AB's rates for December 13th through the 20th. It comes out to $75 a day for a truck. Bonaire Truck Rental is $60 and includes full coverage & all taxes/fees. It's also a family owned new small company on the island. As someone who has traveled to Bonaire for years that's who I want to support.

My Wife and I just decided to do a last second December trip to Bonaire this week. We're renting with these guys again. They told me they still have availability for the next 3 weeks if anyone is in need of a truck. BTW, $60 a day all included with 24/7 customer service. Goood Dive.

Wife and I are heading to Bonaire for 2 weeks at the end of January until the 9th of February. After reading this thread I tried to reserve a truck through Bonaire Truck Rental, but they have nothing available for our time frame. Every other time we have been there we just rented from Avis. Since we are staying for 2 weeks I need to find something a little cheaper.

Wife and I are heading to Bonaire for 2 weeks at the end of January until the 9th of February. After reading this thread I tried to reserve a truck through Bonaire Truck Rental, but they have nothing available for our time frame. Every other time we have been there we just rented from Avis. Since we are staying for 2 weeks I need to find something a little cheaper.
That's too bad. Those guys are great. Bonaire Truck Rental would be my first choice. Second choice is Poppy at Telerin. You should try them. We used to rent with them and their prices are good - trucks are not as nice as Bonaire Truck Rental. But, they are much cheaper than Avis. Here's their email: marcolva@hotmail.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom