Trip Report Bonaire Trip Report [Photos + HD Video]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainer,
Great post and nice photos. Happy you liked Tolo!
The stranger that took a photo of your team is curious to know how it turned out?
Take care and say hello to your dive buddies.
Ricardo
PS: The wild side is simply amazing, plan a return trip and schedule a few dives with Bas Tol. He is one of the best guides out there. BAS Diving

Cheers,
Ricardo

Rainer,
Great post and nice photos. Happy you liked Tolo!
The stranger that took a photo of your team is curious to know how it turned out?
Take care and say hello to your dive buddies.
Ricardo
PS: The wild side is simply amazing, plan a return trip and schedule a few dives with Bas Tol. He is one of the best guides out there. BAS Diving

Small world. :)

Thanks again for the recommendations and for snapping a shot of the three of us; it came out great:

18425502_10101226600878808_1427397573198304993_n.jpg

If you have a link to your photos/videos, I'd would love to see what you captured.

Had wanted to get out with Bas when we were there, but with the high winds all week, he said he couldn't take us. Next time for sure!

Happy diving!

Hi Rainer,
Yes it is a small world. Happy to see and read you all enjoyed Bonaire. Your video, photos and write up turned out fantastic. I've got to post a few pictures. As soon as I get the chance, I'll send you a link.
Take care and talk to you soon,
Ricardo

Hi Rainer,
Yes it is a small world. Happy to see and read you all enjoyed Bonaire. Your video, photos and write up turned out fantastic. I've got to post a few pictures. As soon as I get the chance, I'll send you a link.
Take care and talk to you soon,
Ricardo

Looking forward to it!

Very well written and documented trip report. I'm headed back for my second trip the third week of July and taking a buddy for his first trip to Bonaire. Been reading all I can and your report has me anticipating the trip just that much more. Thank you.

Thanks for posting your trip report. Great pics! What were the songs with your video?

Thanks so much for taking the time to watch and comment. Really happy with how the photos and video came out.

The two songs are: "Rill Rill" by Sleigh Bells and "On Hold" by The xx

Big Props! Super awesome report! And fantastic video... will be back in just a few weeks.... can't wait. Great info here that I will definitely use..

Back
Top Bottom