Bonaire slowly reopening....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting - contacted Madora dive about moving/refunding the trip over Christmas because our flights were cancelled, she asked me if I could get there this year "Flights are opening Nov 15th" would I? I got to looking and we can get there (now anyway) on American out of Charlotte.

Anyone have some intel? We have no status with American so if we buy these tickets would probably be stuck with them or trying to figure out how to use for a random trip. (Delta only for many many years)

Oh, and Tursiops, my comment on 2022 was only from listening to sound bites from folks on Bloomberg on the way to work, not any scientific journal.

Thanks

JJ

Just checked the current rules are if you live in Florida, New York, New Jersey or Connecticut you can fly to Bonaire thru Curacao. As much as I want to go back I don't think I can move to Florida before December 4th (my next vacation)

This is from BonairePros web sight. Couldn't paste the addy.

Cool, I looked at lit to bon and they had flights listed, when I dug a little deeper I came across the rules. Hope it works out. Bill

Just heard from a very reliable source in Bonaire. They will vote around the middle of the month about reopening. Prevailing opinion is effective December 1st Bonaire will be open to all American states!!!! I just hope they never let cruise ships in ever again.

Just heard from a very reliable source in Bonaire. They will vote around the middle of the month about reopening. Prevailing opinion is effective December 1st Bonaire will be open to all American states!!!! I just hope they never let cruise ships in ever again.

YES!!!! No more cruise ships!!!!

YES!!!! No more cruise ships!!!!
Very optimistic of you

I was wanting to fly to Bonaire from Aruba in Feb. The only airline I see makes you spend the night somewhere. Thats crazy because its 15 min to Cur and then 15 min to Bonaire. Anyone know of any airlines that goes from Aruba to Bonaire? We use to use Aruba Airline but their website has been down. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom