Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK. I admit it. I was wrong. A steady diet of ice cream and beer (not together) is not the most health conscious diet in the world. Just tried on the 3mm to be sure I could still get in it. :shakehead: Ever see a snake that just swallowed a rabbit?

The good news is I don't have to buy a new wetsuit. The bad news is y'all may need eye bleach. :D

Good news for Team 4 and those who dive with us. After contracting the upper respiratory infection about 10 days ago I've not been eating as well as usual, AND I've left beer and ice cream out of my diet. Just got off the scales and I've lost the 10 pounds I was concerned about. :thumb:

So, now the snake will look more like it has swallowed a rat instead of a rabbit. :D

:acclaim: you're welcome.

LowVizWiz your bags look like mine, only I'm still trying tp get the dive bag under 50 lbs. You are so right Mary, why do we think we need so much crap????

My pelican case and most of the stuff in my back pack is all photo gear, I checked everything else. If I were just diving I would be so much lighter. :)

WOW, When I flew back to Austin from Chicago yesterday, my 2 check bags was about 140 lbs. My roller carry weights in at 40lbs. On top of that I had backpack stuffed with work stuff.

FYI, my roller carry on case was put on the scale and had to weigh less than 25 pounds I think.

We're about to board en route to Curaçao over and out!

Good news for Team 4 and those who dive with us. After contracting the upper respiratory infection about 10 days ago I've not been eating as well as usual, AND I've left beer and ice cream out of my diet. Just got off the scales and I've lost the 10 pounds I was concerned about. :thumb:

So, now the snake will look more like it has swallowed a rat instead of a rabbit. :D

:acclaim: you're welcome.
I can't speak for all of El Cuatro(Team 4), but I know that two of us just completed a weight loss bet this morning and I am down over 33# and he is down almost as much. So, El Cuatro is a little lighter than it would have been 12 weeks ago (and the wetsuit fits again)!! BTW...dinner is on Mike tonight because he lost the bet!!!

Congrats to you guys! Way to go!

I was just thinking the other day that I was bummed you can't make this invasion. One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life was on your macbook last year :D

... google it... Shhhhhhahahhahahaha

Hey guys, just stopping by to wish you all a bon voyage! Can't wait to read all the stories and see all your photos/videos! Be safe and have an amazing time!!!

We sure are going to miss you along with all the others who couldn't make it this year!

Really anxious to hear about your personal item/ backpack Wiz! I've tried pairing down my photo gear but I'm at my minimum level and still too much stuff!

I had no issues with my pelican case as carry on and my "personal item" back pack and I didn't even have to put on the wig!

i was actually pleasantly surprised by DAE and won't be picketing at their counter after all.

They were friendly and on time which is more than I can say for the B&B. I would call Al or Felix and make sure they inform the B&B at what time you are coming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom