Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colin, I just remembered I had originally booked flights to Bonaire a few weeks before the Invasion location was announced. I was going to backscatters digital shootout. It turned out this trip was the same week, so I opted to hang with you. But I think I will slip over to Divi and try to get some help from Backscatter folks. Also there is a really good guy at fisheye photo on Bonaire that I took a class with another time. Problem is, different camera, and I can't remember anything anymore. (to many trips around the sun)

Thanks see you tomorrow
Mike

Well, the good news is the x-ray showed Cindy does NOT have pneumonia. The bad news is that the doctor said No Diving next week. The good news is Dr is putting that in writing so we can file a claim on the trip insurance for her diving expenses that were prepaid.

I'm beginning to think Cindy is allergic to Scubaboard. She was ill at the Megadive in 2011. She had an ear infection at last year's Cozumel Invasion. Now this. :shakehead:
I don't get it.

A week laying on the beach will probably do her a world of good.

Well, the good news is the x-ray showed Cindy does NOT have pneumonia. The bad news is that the doctor said No Diving next week. The good news is Dr is putting that in writing so we can file a claim on the trip insurance for her diving expenses that were prepaid.

I'm beginning to think Cindy is allergic to Scubaboard. She was ill at the Megadive in 2011. She had an ear infection at last year's Cozumel Invasion. Now this. :shakehead:
I don't get it.

A week laying on the beach will probably do her a world of good.

That bites. Hope she's feeling better quickly. Team Cuatro needs to be at full strength!

We've decided to leave her gear behind. Saves me some lugging and save the fee for the third check-in bag.

Just got all packed up and my checked bag weighed in under 50 pounds. So now I can pack some underwear. I was planning on going commando all week but I guess I won't have to do that now. :D

We should have a Invasion Crew Check in thread...

I'm in 3132 and will be in the morning boat at 8:30 AM!
And I'll be doing the house reef in the afternoon if anyone wants to join me.

IMG_1892.jpgIMG_1889.jpg
This is what the house reef under the pier looks like. Pretty awesome if you ask me!

Wys, a lot of us sitting here at the Houston Airport are going to be joining you tomorrow (Saturday) for those afternoon shore dives - can't wait to see you!!

Wys, a lot of us sitting here at the Houston Airport are going to be joining you tomorrow (Saturday) for those afternoon shore dives - can't wait to see you!!

what she said :D

Cooling down at the Lodge, will move to Plaza tomorrow, can't wait to get some dives in!

DAE has surprised me on service once you arrive. They clearly didn't weigh any of the bags, were fine with personal bags even though their website isn't, served a nice sandwich on the plane with free booze, and were pretty darn nice to boot! Lets see if they are as good on the return trip...

We should have a Invasion Crew Check in thread...

I'm in 3132 and will be in the morning boat at 8:30 AM!

View attachment 157662View attachment 157663
This is what the house reef under the pier looks like. Pretty awesome if you ask me!

Roxanne and I have arrived at the Plaza and cannot wait to see everyone in the morning. We are in room 3105
Great pics Wiz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom