Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cooling down at the Lodge, will move to Plaza tomorrow, can't wait to get some dives in!

DAE has surprised me on service once you arrive. They clearly didn't weigh any of the bags, were fine with personal bags even though their website isn't, served a nice sandwich on the plane with free booze, and were pretty darn nice to boot! Lets see if they are as good on the return trip...

That was the nicest 2-hour flight I've had in a long time... My anxiety about the return trip has decreased by 1000%, but that maybe 'cause I've been a diving fool since yesterday :D

Great pics Wiz

Thanks bud!
I'm glad you made it, you should have stopped by I was up until midnight. I saw the couple from Spain during dinner too, I'm heading in for breakfast now.

Bonaire Frogfish IMG_2021.jpg

For those of us stuck at home watching the dog while you all are having fun diving....could ya please post some pics??????

Back
Top Bottom