Bonaire in June anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sdakcpl

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Early 50s couple visiting Bonaire June 10-17. Staying at Capt Don's. Looking for other dive/travel partners for fun in and out of the water while there. Anyone from the board going to be there? Give us a shout sometime. R&W

I will be there for the first time the week before you. Too bad. We could have met up for a dive. Have you been to Bonaire before?

My wife and i will be there during that week and the week after staying at the Golden reef inn. Man i can't wait to get back there. How are you flying there? If you have any questions or need any reading material about the island i have a bunch of links saved, and other info. Have you looked at Bonairetalk?

Just missed us, wife and me will be at Capt. Don's from May 20-27 for our 25th wedding anniversery.

Yukoneer and I will be on Bonaire the last week of June and first week of July. (our 2nd trip)

sdakcpl:
Early 50s couple visiting Bonaire June 10-17. Staying at Capt Don's. Looking for other dive/travel partners for fun in and out of the water while there. Anyone from the board going to be there? Give us a shout sometime. R&W
My wife and I had a July trip planned to Bonaire, and that will be changed (most probably moved up into June, if we're lucky). We're looking for alternatives. We were originally staying at the Sand Dollar -- haven't looked at Captain Don's, however, I'll take a peek --

Check out the Den Laman. I settled on that for a comparable price to the Sand Dollar for our upcoming trip in a few weeks. The rooms are very nice and the location is perfect for Bonaire Dive & Adventure, which is a great dive shop. Having Bari as the house reef is a nice bonus too...

Will be there June 16-23 just in time to introduce myself. Hope you have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom