Bonaire in June anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are staying at Capt Don's and will be our first time diving in Bonaire. We are looking forward to it and meeting everyone there.

WCollins:
Will be there June 16-23 just in time to introduce myself. Hope you have a great time!

Are you going with SDI in Huntsville? That was my original plan and when I told my lds I was going to go with SDI they said, "You want to go to Bonaire? We will start a trip here. How much was SDI charging?" They booked a trip from June 2nd to June 9th and filled it in 2 weeks. They even matched SDI's price. Oh well, I guess you can read my trip report before you leave.

I am not trying to hijack your thread. But my trip is in June also. So it seems like a waste to start a new thread.
Looking for any SB'ers that are going to be in Bonaire from June 2nd to June 9th. Maybe we could dive together or get some dinner.

My husband and I along with several friends will be staying at Golden Reef Inn from June 9-23. You will LOVE Bonaire!

Yes we are going with SDI for our first time. I've been happy thus far with the arrangement and itinerary. I found the price to be very reasonable. I'll be doing a trip report also. Look forward to meeting anyone on this threat who will be there.

Cool. You will be going with one of my regular dive buddies. Luster. Great guy. Loves to dive,dive,dive.

scubaotter:
My husband and I along with several friends will be staying at Golden Reef Inn from June 9-23. You will LOVE Bonaire!

What property will you be staying at? We are at the main property for teh same dates.

We are going with our local Scuba club the starting the 16th of June and staying at Capt. Don's. I'm looking forward to my first "salt water" dive. My husband and I are still newbies when it comes to diving. We have our gear all tested out though. :) And for WCollins, we are also going with SDI!

You picked a good place to experience your first salt water dive. Easy at your leisure diving with little to not current. We look forward to meeting you and hope to get a dive in together. We may try to get together with some of the divers going to Bonaire at SDI prior to the trip by attending the Monday Night Club which is the second Monday of each month. They usually have light snacks. It starts at 6:00 pm at SDI.

We go ball room dancing on Monday nights, so don't usually attend the Monday night club. We checked our gear out in the pool though on one of the Wed night free nights. We are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom