Bonaire buddy Oct 20 - Nov 02, 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blackat

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll be in Bonaire between Oct 20 - Nov 02. It's my first time at the Island. I'm bringing my own gear and will be trying out some shore diving sites - Ideally with a buddy, if anyone is interested.

I don't need a babysitter and not looking to be one either. I'm a very relaxed diver, not any sort of adrenaline junky or control freak. Just enjoy being underwater and looking at pretty fish...

Drop me a line if you have any interest in buddying up.

Cheers

Trajano

That would be awesome. I'll drop you a note when we arrive. Thanks.

Some of the hotels/shops have lists of people looking for a buddy if you want. I know Buddy Dive does at least. When I was there in August I made some friends on a dive boat who I later kept bumping into and then did some dives with.

I was dive buddy-less for one day and actually just went to the sites I wanted and waited. I was able to find people to dive with and make some new friends pretty quick. So don't stress about it.
On one dive I was able to hook up with a couple that had been diving Bonaire 25 years, they showed me some pretty cool stuff at Karpata I would have missed if solo diving by myself. So, don't be afraid to make new friends.
:) SV

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom