boiler wreck/pepper park water clarity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FL_Chad

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the visibility is decent around these beach areas right now?

I want to take a bud down there who I have not seen in a long time and he is coming in town this weekend. thanks for any info....

Fl Chad - Today I will guess. It was still crappy inthe water last week. The past few days it has been very windy which usually means waves and normally means 2 - 4' of visability. I will look tommorow after I awake from my day sleep. (I work midnights). I will post on here then what it looks like.

Cross your fingers.

Eric - thanks for looking - real nice of you. In the summer when it calms down and we get better clarity, does it get pretty fairly good there all summer? 20, 30 or more feet? thanks for looking....

FL_Chad:
Can anyone tell me if the visibility is decent around these beach areas right now?

I want to take a bud down there who I have not seen in a long time and he is coming in town this weekend. thanks for any info....

hey chad, you should of went to our site and looked at the "dive Slate" you can get daily reports of the visibility in pepper park and ft pierce inlet. You guys missed a pretty decent day sat, we had about 5 ft of vis and there were lots of bugs.
see ya soon.

Sam,

Your website gives the viz for February 26th. Is that old data or just a typo for the month?

5' of viso is not a great day of diving to me.

To me the water is still of screwed up for beach diving in the Fort Pierce area. Perhaps if the weather holds and the gulf stream picks back up it will look better in a week or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom