Boat to Verde Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mampsa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys! I usually go to verde island via aqua venture but their boat rates increased a lot. Can someone recommend another boat? It doesn't have to be from aqua venture. It can come from any beach in batangas, the closer the better.

Thanks

Not sure what the prices are from Anilao area. It just might be cheaper to take the ferry over to sabang and take one of the boats from the dive shops there.
I think I spent $30 for the trip and there was only 2 of us. we did a 2-tank dive.
I have used Aqua Venture many times, but mostly for day use 2-tank am dives. It can get expensive during the weekdays.
Try and check out San Jose dive Camp. They are a budget resort for the backpacking type crowd. They may be able to get a better rate for you. I've used them for training classes, good group of people.

Thanks! I'll google San Jose dive camp. Boat from Aquaventure is now 8k. Twice the price since I last went to verde via aqua.

Sabang is an option but I you miss the last ferry back to batangas then you're stuck for the night. Hehe

That is pretty expensive. There are quite a few ferries from Sabang to Batangas. I always take the afternoon one with Fathers & sons, think it is around 240P.
You could make it an overnight trip and stay at an inexpensive resort for around $30 night, use Mark at searider for diving, average price $20 dive.
the last time I checked a trip from Anialo-Verde it was $100, lunch included so the price has doubled, wow!
I think if you get several divers on the boat, the price would go down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom