Boat or Shore?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chuck, thanks, I had already called this morning and when I confirm my ability to go then they have said they can provide me with a guide that will take me to Lobos next monday!!

Have LOTS of fun. And welcome to cold water diving.

You should be warned that cold water diving, while more challenging, can also be more rewarding and, thus, addictive.

Where do you live? Would coming back to Monterey or up to the North Coast be probable for you?

Fisheater,
I live in Chico, and since I'm home on this afternoon of the Fourth of July , an example of "I don't get of the farm much Feb to Nov,", his will probably my only trip to the coast this year that I can dive on. ( I do get over to Ft. Bragg in Sept every year but that's with the wife.
I go on a solo trip in November. And last year on my January vacation with my wife I was lucky enough to do 28 dives over 30 days. So it's not as if I never get to go diving. I'm already mostly planned with my next trip.

Thanks everybody!! it looks like I will book a guide to take me to Lobos on Monday, go to the aquarium on Sunday. ( so far the schedule is open for the Monday).I'll leave the camera on shore the first dive and see where I'm at for the second dive. Seems like I really should do Lobos over all the other areas. Now I hope I can manage all the planning for the farm while I'm gone.
Thanks again!
Dirtfarmer

That´s great news! Enjoy Lobos! Please let us know how you like diving cold water :)!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom