Boat Dive Sunday 3/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike we tried to reach you from the boat. All I can say was it was a beautiful day. Great people and a great dive after being blown out the last month!. Here are some pics hopefully. The viz was about 25'. Did 2 dives. #1 was the Tracy. Max depth was 72 feet. Dive time was 30 minutes. Water temp 75 degrees. #2 was the 3rd reef line out from Lauderdale by the Sea. Max depth 25'. Water temp 75 degrees. 45 minutes inthe water. Please forgive the pics. I am working on getting a REAL computer very soon.

BIGSAGE136:
Mike we tried to reach you from the boat. All I can say was it was a beautiful day. Great people and a great dive after being blown out the last month!.

Aw, shucks! If I'd have known Mike would be a no-show, I would have bagged work, stolen his tanks, pretended to be him, & weaseled my way on board! Instead, I've been spending the day posting on the boards (making up for lost time) & resetting passwords for inept new users...Mike- don't you think I could be easily mistaken for you???? :crafty:

Despite the nasayers and those who cancelled in advance, it turned out to be a glorious day on the water.

It was a Reefmaster demo day organized by Divers Direct. So in addition to a $10 discount on the dives, we got to test out the newest digital offerings. DD is making CD's with all our pictures, so I'll post them when I pick it up later this week. I got a couple great shark pictures.

Viz was about 30-40 feet, getting better as the morning progressed. Nice sunny day out on the water, not too hot. It was nice to dive with Oliver, and we all learned a valuable lesson about buddies today.

A great day.

Marc

You are all slime and I really, really mean that. Except Marvel; she only wanted to steal my tanks and identity (which would probably raise my credibility). Marc & Oliver, I'm glad you had a blast and I'm one jealous naysayer.

Hey guys; glad it was a good dive.
I was unfortunately recruited by my dad to join him at the baseball game (my own personal idea of h*ll) in Jupiter on Sunday. I was holding out hope till the last minute that my sister would take the heat and go, but no such luck. Needless, to say, I would have preferred to be under water......hope to join up next weekend! My daughterly duties are fulfilled for the next month or so.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom