Bluebonnet Hole

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did someone say aquifer? Man, I need to take that mix class.

If anyone wants to put together an expidition to this hole I'm down, if its beyond my diving skills I'll schlep gear be a tank monkey surface support sherpa whatever, but if its 120 feet like one posts suggests for the bubbling I'd have to splash.

well anything to 160 I'd have to splash :)

anyone got a boat?

PLease god does someone have a boat I can ride in?!! I'll foot the fuel bill for the boat if you let me ride.

Got a 2 seater DiveYak--lol!

I would be willing to join this trek to provide whatever I could in the way of land-water support for a team. You know Rick, mules might work........is that a dive flag I see in the center of the hole...... |-)

I have a canoe, I was thinking I could paddle it up there and just tip it when I got over the hole

I'll meet people up there and help out as a support member. :-D

Is San Pedro Spring in san antonio diveable?

I may be wrong, but it seems I heard this was the gravel pit they used to help build the dam. THere is supposed to be old buckets and stuff there.

THis might make for a goos boat trip on the LT weekend I posted about. We're talking about renting one or more boats to get to places the shore divers don't usually get to see.

Mack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom