Blue Water in Pelham, AL this Sat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsanders:
It paints a pretty rosy picture, but let's hope it's true. That hot shower sounds nice.
Robert: It's my favorite out of the quarries I have been to. Hot/cold showers, plumbing/bathrooms, changing rooms, dual docks, nice people. Of course the stairs back to the top do suck though..

Matt

av8er23:
Yea actually I am... I saw him at the Tabernacle last time he was there damn it was bad ***.
Right on, drop me a PM and maybe we could meet up before the show or during. I first saw Rob Zombie when they came here to the international ballroom with White Zombie (first album). Then I saw him twice on ozzfest tours back in the day. My girlfriend really wants to see him in a smaller atmosphere, so I hocked out the outragous ticket prices so she could see him in a club. I'm really looking forward to seeing Mastadon again, they are local boys that made it big.

Matt

av8er23:
Yea actually I am... I saw him at the Tabernacle last time he was there damn it was bad ***.

I was there too, and it was good. What kind of surprised me is that he was exactly on time, went through his set quickly and with military precision, and ended early. Way different than a lot of the concerts I've been to, which take forever to start and have long breaks in the middle.

I kind of felt like his heart was in it, but that he had somewhere else to be. :)

av8er23:
Well I guess its just going to be me and rsanders. I thought about was thinking about it twice when I found out gas is going through the roof but its only money....

I was thinking the same thing. With any luck the panic will have subsided by Friday, and if not, it's still (slightly) cheaper than flying to the Caribbean. :)

haha....I am going with my orignal plans. I am going to atlanta tonight for a concert. friday i am going to birmingham to spend the night with a friend. Then sat after our dives I am going another 80 miles or so to Lake Martin for the rest of the weekend. I am about to get porked for my gas this weekend. and last I am traveling alone.

Atleast you guys have gas :) Most of our gas stations have no power or are bone dry. If it doesn't improve by this weekend, I'm not doing anything but sit at the house and keep the bit of gas I have in my truck.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Atleast you guys have gas :) Most of our gas stations have no power or are bone dry. If it doesn't improve by this weekend, I'm not doing anything but sit at the house and keep the bit of gas I have in my truck.

Hey BuGmAn. We are have a big gas problem here as well. There were only 2 stations in town this morning that had gas and there were lines a half mile long wainting to get it. If they bring more gas in I will be diving this weekend (Sunday and/or Monday). If they don't I may be doing like you sitting at the house and keeping the bit of gas I have.

NUTTZ:
Hey BuGmAn. We are have a big gas problem here as well. There were only 2 stations in town this morning that had gas and there were lines a half mile long wainting to get it. If they bring more gas in I will be diving this weekend (Sunday and/or Monday). If they don't I may be doing like you sitting at the house and keeping the bit of gas I have.

I figured you guys would be having the same problem with gas as us. Actually, I figured you'd be in dispose with clean up and on stand-by for the firefighter/rescue diver thing(aren't you part of one or both?). Darcy invited me along with her and you guys, the gas situation is the only thing making me question whether or not to go.

Nice to know you made it out of the hurricane, I hope you don't have much damage in your area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom