Blue Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GTaylor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone been to BS lately, if so what are the conditions like? Have they repaired the docks at the central and north beaches and is the road to the central beach good? Thinking about heading out there on Saturday for a couple of dives.

Thanks
Greg

Some students from the shop I teach for were out there the first weekend of this month. They've DONE NOTHING. At least from the description I got from the students, it's pretty much still a mudhole. I was told the tables and chairs are still coated with mud etc. Vis was bad too.

Doesn't sound like it would be very pleasant at all.

Take a look at this thread. It contains reports from a number of us who have been there over the past 3 months. Start at the end of the thread and work your way back.

I read that thread and just wanted to know if anything had improved since the last post. I had been there about a month ago and it was still pretty messed up, was hoping that they had done something since then.

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom