Blue Springs Quarry Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup... I admit it.

Hey, TG... you know those people that were on the dock next to us on Wednesday? It was the 2 guys and the grey haired lady... well, I was at work yesterday and Bob, one of the County Officers that does security for us, said, "hey, were you diving at BS on Wednesday?" I said, "yessss". He says, "I KNEW that was YOU!!" Bob was there getting certified, and said that the lady that was with their stuff mentioned that "those" people went down with games... UNO and Connect Four. Bob had seen my pics from when you and I were there and heard the stories and put 2 and 2 together. He figured it wasn't just "coincidence" that others were diving with the same games. LOL The guy that was pulling the red float was his instructor. Bob got finished up and is now OW certified! Now, I have another dive buddy! Yay!

trucker girl:
Hey- it was us two girls plus erparamedics husband and Komi Hunter...

Yeah... but WE pioneered ScubUNO!! The guys joined us later. :D hahaha

And you're right... I stole your line... YAY!! LOL :wink:

santafejoe:
You two should be called the Game girls or Uno Girls LOL

:D

ScubUNO Girls....

Oh, and someone suggested we try underwater Twister! Ok... so that might be a bit... uh... too challenging! At least for now. There's always charades, as long as we all use slates or magnadoodles! And dancing... I did dance the Macarena on a platform at BS. TG tried the moonwalk. OH!!! THE HOKEY POKEY!!! Gotta try it next time! LOL (Ok... I'm getting a bit carried away now! Save me, TG!!)

erparamedic:
:D

ScubUNO Girls....

Oh, and someone suggested we try underwater Twister! Ok... so that might be a bit... uh... too challenging! At least for now. There's always charades, as long as we all use slates or magnadoodles! And dancing... I did dance the Macarena on a platform at BS. TG tried the moonwalk. OH!!! THE HOKEY POKEY!!! Gotta try it next time! LOL (Ok... I'm getting a bit carried away now! Save me, TG!!)

There you go ScubUno Girls. Now that sounds better then what i said.

The moonwalk doesn't work with fins on- though I would consider trying it if someone held mine for me...

Yeah- twister might be a little too entangling. If you and your hubby want to try it- I'm leaving!

OOOOOOHHH! Hokey Pokey!

My, aren't we just turning into old ladies before our time! I think I'll need to try poker just to salvage my dignity!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom