Blue Springs Quarry Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
The moonwalk doesn't work with fins on- though I would consider trying it if someone held mine for me...
OOOOOOHHH! Hokey Pokey!
My, aren't we just turning into old ladies before our time! I think I'll need to try poker just to salvage my dignity!

I'll hold your fins for you! Gotta try it!

The hokey pokey could totally be... uhhh... interesting! Try with and without fins!

Ok... so we're gonna have to laminate some regualar playing cards! I'm not very good at poker... but how about some Blackjack?? :eyebrow:

erparamedic:
:D

ScubUNO Girls....

Oh, and someone suggested we try underwater Twister! Ok... so that might be a bit... uh... too challenging! At least for now. There's always charades, as long as we all use slates or magnadoodles! And dancing... I did dance the Macarena on a platform at BS. TG tried the moonwalk. OH!!! THE HOKEY POKEY!!! Gotta try it next time! LOL (Ok... I'm getting a bit carried away now! Save me, TG!!)

Ah, dancing. You should see eckybay and her sister dancing underwater...it's pretty amusing. Becky even had a wicked cabbage patch going on at one point, while her sister was doing something that looked like a BeeGees-era relic. :D

Reggae Joe:
Ah, dancing. You should see eckybay and her sister dancing underwater...it's pretty amusing. Becky even had a wicked cabbage patch going on at one point, while her sister was doing something that looked like a BeeGees-era relic. :D

Lol . . .it is pretty fun to do . . .even if I didn't know I had a wicked cabbage patch going on . . .I don't even know what that is! :confused:

I never claimed to be a good dancer. I think that's hereditary as well. :D

erparamedic:
Ok... so we're gonna have to laminate some regualar playing cards! I'm not very good at poker... but how about some Blackjack?? :eyebrow:

Oh! Idea! Use zebra mussels instead of poker chips.

eckybay:
Lol . . .it is pretty fun to do . . .even if I didn't know I had a wicked cabbage patch going on . . .I don't even know what that is! :confused:

I never claimed to be a good dancer. I think that's heraditary as well. :D

That's "hereditary," honey. :wink: I'll show you a cabbage patch sometime soon...you'll know it when you see it.

And besides, watching you dance underwater is kind of cute too (along with your Miss Thang attitude snap). And I'm down with Trucker Girl's idea of moonwalking...I just might try that.

trucker girl:
As long as he doesn't show us all the fruit basket....

Oh that's just gross. I apologize (notice I still posted it).

Oh, hey now, easy there. What's Fonzie like?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom